description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ Rebellion (movie 3) SG screening - selling fast


Super busy at work... but will do this real quick during lunch.

If any of you want to buy these tickets... do it ASAP.  All four screenings are selling very well and currently probably more than 2/3 of the seats have been sold since they started going on sale at noon today.

I've secured 7 tickets for my friends and I.  Just waiting for one more person's reply and if she says yes, I will try and get her a ticket.

So if you really want to watch this movie on the big screen... don't wait too long to get the tickets. :)

This is the direct link to the order page for these tickets. CLICK ME.

cheers

2 comments:

Stripey said...

It was a bloodbath. I logged on at 1200pm sharp. Hesitated on which seats to book and the best seats were snapped up just like that. In the end, I even had to change to another timing to get decent seats. The ordeal was over by 1215pm but the die was cast.

Sg madoka fans are fearsome! :)

just me said...

Yeah!!! It was a little bit mad trying to get the tickets. I had 5 confirmed people going and another 3 who did not reply by my 1155pm deadline.

So at noon sharp I tried to buy tix for 5 people and every good seats I picked , someone was faster. Just as I was about to pick a row closer to the screen, I lucked out and someone gave up 5 seats in a row... I grabbed them immediately and got pretty good seats in the end. Whew!!

Then I had to buy the other 3 guys tickets 3 separate times but they are all sitting separately.

It was all a little bit mad. :0

The screenings sold VERY well. There are still seats available but none of them are great seats. The last time I checked, most of the screenings only have 10 or fewer seats available, with Sunday morning's screening being the exception. I think that had like 30-40 seats left.

I think this movie might sell out completely... this is only the first days of sales!! :0

Indeed... SG Madoka fans are fearsome!! :)