description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - nico nico live announce



Nice!!! Kalafina's just announced on their radio programme Kalafina Club, as well as their blog that there will be a nico nico live to commemorate the release of far on the water. :)

The full title is quite a mouthful. :)  The title of the programme is Kalafina Original New Album "far on the water" commemorative special Kalafina niconico club with lisani!

The programme is scheduled to stream online on nico nico's website on the 16th Sept 2015 at 2100hrs JST.  That's the day of the release of their new album. :)

I'm mighty pleased about this. :)  Here's the link to the programme page.  :)  http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv230752324

I time-shifted it, in case I'm not able to be back in time to catch it.  I hope I will be home in time for it, then I can take part in the comments too. :)

Also, I've got to start trying to listen to Kalafina Club live too.  Hopefully no crazy OT. A friend who was listening to it today said that the trio announced that they will start to play songs from the new album starting from next week's Kalafina Club. :)

No comments: