description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, January 31, 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ Rebellion - Singapore screening pretty much sold out

source
Wow... the tickets for the 3rd film in the Mahou Shoujo Madoka franchise have pretty much sold-out. Three of the four screenings have sold out and there is only ONE seat left at the Sunday 12pm screening.

I think this is a good thing and bodes well for the future of anime screenings in Singapore.

I hope that maybe this year we can see Evangelion 3 and Captain Harlock as well.

As for me... I've managed to secure 8 tickets for one of the screenings and am completely looking forward to watching this film again. :)

p.s. A little after I posted this post last night... all tickets for the Madoka movie 3 screening sold out!! omedetou!! :)

2 comments:

Stripey said...

Glad that Madoka movie sold so well. Hopefully this would encourage them to add more sessions and also bring in more anime movies. :)

Personally, I'm gunning for Anohana, Nanoha As and Steins gate movies. Hopefully our prayers get heard :)

just me said...

Yup!! I'm hoping for the same thing too. I hope to one day see Anohana, Nanoha too. Steins Gate movies would be cool too and hopefully the Psycho Pass movie too. All fingers crossed. :)