description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

明けましておめでとうございます!Happy New Year!! :)

明けましておめでとうございます!今年も宜しくお願いします!

2013 was a busy year with some ups and downs.  It was exhausting yet fun and frustrating yet interesting. While it may not have been the best year of my life, I don't have too many things to complain about.  :)

Let's hope that 2014 would be a happy and peaceful year, not just for me but for all of you. :)

I wish you all all the best things that life can bring... may you all be blessed with joy, good health, prosperity, success, peace and love. :)

And may there be more good and exciting music from Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction, Kalafina, angela and Ieiri Leo for all of us who are fans and/or simply love music.

May there also be more anime screenings and Japanese music Lives for us who live in Singapore. :)

And may I some how find the money to go to Japan this year for more Kajiura Yuki or Kalafina Lives. :P

I leave you with this from Kalafina's calendars. :)



Bye bye 2013!




Hello 2014!  May it be a great year for ALL of  us. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you!
I've been stalking somehow your blog last year and spazzing over your awesome FJ and Kalafina stuff *flail* I have a question though, how do you buy from the space craft store? i wanna buy few stuff out there but hey that is quite difficult as they don't seems to sell worldwide, i might use a proxy but i'm afraid it can't be possible, do you use one?
Anyway please keep posting about your awesome stuff cause that makes me happy :D

just me said...

Hello!!!! Happy New Year to you too!! :)

The Spacecraft Store is a little tricky to buy stuff from. Previously, I relied mostly on the kindness of my Japanese friends in Japan to help me buy stuff. So they will handle the ordering and payment etc. And when I meet them in Japan, I will pass them the money and pick up the stuff from them. I have very kind and patient friends. :)

Last year, I needed to make a big order and I felt bad letting my friends do it, so I tried to use a proxy service to buy the items for me. At that point in time, the service I tried to use was Celga. But because the Spacecraft Web Store is so unstable, it takes a little patience to get your order in. Sometimes, you have to come back and try again. So understandably, Celga probably gave up after a few tries. I don't blame them.

So in the end, I went in and ordered the stuff by myself and had them shipped to a friend's place in Japan. They don't ship internationally. :(

My advice is, if you're going to try and do it, you'll need to try and order them yourself and then get it sent to a proxy service that receives these items, repackages them if they need to be repackaged and then sends them to you.

The biggest difficulty I had was inputting the address. I had to figure out "full-width" "half-width" etc and where to put the different bits of info. If I didn't get that right, I couldn't get the order to go through.

After that they will send u an email telling u to confirm that the items you ordered are correct. You don't have to reply this email. You only have to reply it if there is a mistake in the order.

After that, they will ship it out to the address you provided. And they will not notify you when it has been shipped nor give you a tracking number. The package will one day just miraculously arrive at the address you provided.

It really isn't my favourite online shopping site at all but since it is the only way to get some of these Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina items... we don't really have a choice. :(

Hope this helps you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the info, i shall ask a friend out there but i feel bad to ask him to do so, i might just try with the proxy and see how it goes, i've heard cd japan is doing request items and this forwarding service, i'll try all the option, that is already great i've got some stuff on CDjapan because they did a special time sale with space craft, i got myself few stuff but they didn't put enough fiction junction or kalafina goods i wished to get :/
anyway you helped me with the info so thank you :)

just me said...

Ah.... cheerfullhobbydotnet... sorry for the late reply.

You are welcome. Good luck with getting the stuff you want from the Spacecraft webstore. :)

cheers