description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, January 24, 2014

Kara no Kyoukai ~ Mirai Fukuin - makes it to a 2nd week of screenings

Cathay
Something real quick before I head to bed.

KnK Mirai Fukuin made it to a 2nd week of screenings.  The timing's aren't that great though, unfortunately for me.  There is no way that I can make any of the screenings during the week.  The only opening left for me is Saturday... dang it... I wish there was a evening screening.. now I'll need to try and shift things around. :(  I badly want to watch this again.

Still... it's good that KnK made it to a second week of screenings.  This isn't exactly a big title, nor is it one of the more popular ones in Singapore. Studio Ghibli's Kaze Tachinu will probably outsell this by a ton of times. Kaze Tachinu will screen in March in Singapore.  I already have a ton of people asking me to arrange something.... wow!!

Anyway, I'm really happy that KnK screened in Singapore and that I got to watch it on the big screen.  While I like Studio Ghibli's work, I actually like other stuff more than Ghibli... um... I actually like Kara no Kyoukai more than almost everything Ghibli has done, except for Nausicaa.  :P

Okay... off to bed.... if any of you haven't watched KnK yet... and you're a KnK fan... make sure that you try and go sometime soon.  I don't think it'll make it to a 3rd week of screenings.

cheers :)

No comments: