description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ Rebellion (movie 3) will screen in Singapore!! :)


source

This comes via AFA's Facebook page.  They announced today that the 3rd film in the Mahou Shoujo Madoka franchise will screen in Singapore on the 8th & 9th of Febuary.  And it comes with the shikishi freebie that viewers at the premiere screening in Japan received.  I have two of Madoka and one of Homura.  There are five of them but unfortunately for us... everyone got Madoka except Itsuko who gave me her Homura... thank you Itsuko!!

I am sooooo going to try and make this screening. I don't just love this anime, I also love Kajiura Yuki's music and Kalafina's songs for this anime... once again I will get to hear them in a cinema hall. :) :)

They will be bringing in some of the merchandise too.  I didn't get a chance to buy them in Japan because it was so crowded and when I got to the shop, I didn't see them.  So hopefully I will have a chance this time.

I hope I get a different shikishi though.  When I get home... I'll take photos of it and put it up on the blog. Am now at work now.  

Rejoice SG anime fans... it looks like the god of anime is finally smiling down on Singapore. :)

cheers

2 comments:

Stripey said...

This is FANTASTIC news!!! Kudos to Cathay cinema for hearing the cries/pleads of SG anime fans.

Boy am I glad I lurk on your blog :P Will be keeping an eye out for the tix sales. Thanks for the heads up!

just me said...

Hello Stripey. :)

Indeed!!! Thumbs up to Cathay and whoever else is bringing these films in.

I'm really very stoked about the Madoka movie 3 screening. It's another film I did not expect to see in the theatres in Singapore.

Thanks for lurking. :) I'm glad you found out about the screening and I'm glad that my blog somehow managed to help someone. :)

Did you know that Studio Ghibli's Kaze Tachinu will also screen in Singapore. That's actually less of a surprise since it was announced last year. But the opening dates have been announced. Maybe I should write something up too, in case some people don't know about the screenings. :)

cheers