description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live ~ goods - wooden spoon

Back to blogging again, finally. :P  I was on holiday in Hokkaido after the series of six Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live concerts in Tokyo and because access to Wifi was spotty or non-existent, I decided not to blog.

We didn't really do that much in Hokkaido.  Mostly ate a lot and went to a few places, maybe when I have time, I'll do those posts after I do a series of Kajura Yuki related posts.  There will be quite a few of them and I decided to rush one out before work this morning because I wanted to kickstart it ASAP before I get too busy and lazy. :P

So first up, the wooden spoons. I think I have put up photos of the spoons on twitter and on some of the earlier concert posts while I was in Japan.  But this is the one which will have the more detailed photos.

While I did set up a small table-top studio in part to aid in shooting the unboxing posts that I like to do, I did forget about color temperature.  So the lights in those lamps I use to light up the objects is too warm and most of the photos have a yellowish tinge, sometimes even if I use auto white balance on the camera in my phone, it still doesn't color correct properly. :(  As I don't really have the time to post process all the time, like in this instance, please do bear that in mind.

Photos below.... :)

    

There you go.  Detailed photos of the spoons in and out of the packaging as well as some closeups of the wood and the "FictionJunction" carving.

I haven't used them yet.  I just may.  I did use one of the spoons from the vol.8 Live to eat ice-cream with.  It was kind of interesting. :) CLICK ME for that unboxing. At that point in time, I think Kajiura Yuki intended it to be used mostly for eating curry rice with but I never got around to using it for curry rice since I don't usually eat Japanese curry rice at home and I didn't really want to carry it around and use it outside.

While I haven't used it yet, Yuriko Kaida has. :)


I'm thinking if I should get another set... one to keep pristine in its packaging and one to use without having to be too careful with it. Maybe even bring one to the office and use it there with my Kalafina cafe salad bowl and my Kalafina Budokan live mug and teaspoon.  But I'll need to ask a friend to help me with that if I really want another set..... hmmmmmm.... will think about it. :P

Okay, time to dash to work.  Don't want to be late!

cheers :)

No comments: