description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FictionJunction ~ elemental - audio samples for all songs

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/fj/top.html
I really don't know when they uploaded audio samples for all the songs on the FictionJunction "elemental" album that will be released today. Previously, they had only released samples of the songs that have already been released. While I have been checking the webpage occasionally to listen to the radio program that Kajiura Yuki hosts, I didn't look to see if there were updates on the audio samples.  It was only after I read the AFA article on FictionJunction and the release of "elemental" that I realized that all the samples have been released.

So I thought I would highlight it to anyone who didn't realize this and also don't read AFA's page to go check out the FictionJunction webpage for "elemental" :)  CLICK ME.

I am really quite excited about this release.  I've listened to all the samples of the new songs and I must say they all sound quite interesting.  I really can't wait to listen to the full versions.

My order has shipped and it should arrive by the end of the week, fingers crossed.  I will do the unboxing when I receive it. :)

Don't forget... if you can afford it... please buy their album in support of Kajiura Yuki and FictionJunction. :) Click the link below if you'll like to get it from the place I usually get my stuff from.

FictionJunction ~ elemental album

I'm also happy to see AFA highlight FictionJunction and Kajiura Yuki on their website.  Hopefully this is an indication that maybe someday we might get lucky and FictionJunction and Kajiura Yuki will perform at AFA... and since I live in Singapore... I hope it's during the Singapore leg of AFA of course. :P

Alrighty... time to go... it was a bit of a crazy day which say me eat lunch at almost 6pm.... am tired and have to be at work early for training again tomorrow... off to bed.  Oyasumi. :)

2 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

i assume it had been for a few days already. because i remembered i check the samples for a few days back.

btw im not buying the album now, because of financial contraint, plus im also buying few cd which was supposed to be released next month, might as well bundled them up together. hehe.

just me said...

Hello Silentwolf87 :)

Thanks for the info. So I missed listening to those samples by a few days??!!! :(

Oh... I forgot... the new episode of that radio program on the "elemental" page is up already. I must remember to go listen to it tomorrow.

I know all about financial constraints too. :P I had to delay the purchase of the 3rd Rekishi Hiwa Historia. I'll probably pick it up in April because aside from Ieiri Leo's single and album, there is also the upcoming KnK: Mirai Fukuin BD / DVD release.

I'm going to be soooooo broke. :P

cheers