description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ieiri Leo ~ a boy - 2nd album release, Feb 2014 :)

Arrrrggghhh... I was suppose to go sleep but got delayed and then saw this!!! I will be a short post... I need to sleep.

But Ieiri Leo's official website just announced that she will be releasing a new album on 19th Feb and since she is my current favourite solo artist... I feel like blogging about it. :)

Looks like there will be two versions.  One regular edition and one limited edition with a DVD.  The DVD will include more live footage and music videos. More live footage is awesome... she's great live.

Anyway... they have already released cover art...

Check this out.

Limited Edition
click for CDJapan product page
Regular Edition
click for CDJapan product page
source

edit: I usually get mine from CDJapan... first press freebie from CDJapan is a clear folder.

Click here for the track list. CLICK ME.

K... now I sleep. :P  Good night!! :)