description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, January 09, 2014

FictionJunction ~ elemental - new webpage (post updated)

EDIT: Oh..... you have to listen to the radio program... I decided to listen to part of it in the end because I decided I rather listen to it then sleep and the radio program previews "elemental". I really don't know if they preview other songs... because I'm going to sleep immediately after listening to "elemental". BTW... "elemental" sounds really good IMO. :)

But because I am really excited about the release of this album and I want to share my love for Kajiura Yuki's music with you.  I have uploaded the wma file into googledrive to share it.  I usually don't do this but this VLC plugin was a real pain for me and I think others may have problems with it too... so here you go...
have a listen... here is the link.... hope it works... I have never done this before.  Click me. (UPDATE:  I'm going to write a separate post on it with a new link because I think it's better to use mediafire to share.)

This will be a very short update.  Work's been tiring and tomorrow and the day after will be very long days  :(  ... so I need to get some quality rest in.

Anywayz.... Kajiura Yuki tweeted that a webpage for the soon to be released FictionJunction album "elemental" has been created.  Go check it out.  There are links to some sample audio of some of the tracks. The samples are for songs that were previously released.

There is also a link to the special radio program.  I tried to play it but it wants me to use a VLC plugin which my browser didn't have.  I'll may check it out tomorrow if I'm not too tired.

Here is the direct link to the webpage.  Click me.

And as usual... if you can afford this, please purchase it.  Here is the CDJapan link for your convenience.

FictionJunction ~ elemental album

Good night. :)

No comments: