description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, January 09, 2014

FictionJunction ~ elemental - radio programme previews new song :)

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/fj/top.html

I really did want to sleep but finally decided that I rather write this first. :P  It is the first FictionJunction album in quite some time and I am really looking forward to it.

Earlier tonight, Kajiura Yuki tweeted about a new webpage that was created to promote this album.  There is a link to the radio program that they announced earlier that they were going to do as part of the promotion for this new FJ album.

If you like me had problems streaming it because of some strange vlc plugin... I have downloaded it and uploaded to this location for all fans to enjoy.  Click me.  (please let me know if it doesn't work... I have never done this and only just created this mediafire account just to share this... thanks)

Please do listen to it... I haven' listened to it in it's entirety... I kind of skipped through bits of it... but what is definitely of interest to all fans is that there is a preview of the new song "elemental" in the radio program.  I think it's a pretty interesting song and I kinda like it already.  Am really looking forward to this album's release. :)

And as usual... if you can afford this, please purchase it.  Here is the CDJapan link for your convenience.

FictionJunction ~ elemental album

Alrighty... now I will sleep!! :)  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: