description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kalafina ~ ring your bell - vinyl record version - unboxing tease

As you can tell from the time stamp on this post, it's really pretty late.  So much as I would love to do the unboxing tonight, I think I should sleep.  It was a long day at work today and I think tomorrow may be equally long.  Hence, here you go, just a photo of my Kalafina ring your bell vinyl record version. :)


I've already shot photos of this release and I'll post them up tomorrow, if I don't return home too late. I'll also pen some thoughts about Amazon Japan's failed packaging. :(  And how I wish I was able to order this from CDJapan. ;(

For now... good night! :)

No comments: