description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, January 11, 2014

kara no kyoukai: mirai fukuin - Singapore screening freebie

Cathay

Cathay has updated their website with ticketing information. There will be four screenings in two of their theatres on the 16th. The movie will screen in one of their smaller halls.

There will also be a free poster with the purchase of tickets. It says while stocks last but since it is a small hall, I think there should be enough for most, if not all who purchse tickets... 多分ね。

I have purchased tickets for my friends and I. :) I hope we can go. l have not gotten permission to leave early yet. I will attempt to get permission on Monday. But even if I can't make it and have to give my ticket away...I will still be happy to buy this ticket because I think anime fans in Singapore need to show their support. So I am doing my part to show that I want more anime films to screen and more Japanese entertainment to come to Singapore. :)

Really looking forward to this screening.
posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omgosh im going for the last movie at 7.05pm today do you think there'll be posters left :(

just me said...

Hmmm... I don't know if there will be posters left... but I personally think that it's possible that there will be because I don't think most of the screenings this week were selling out. Fingers crossed for you. :)

Anonymous said...

heheheh went for the 2pm movie and got the poster :D Thanks!!

pretty enjoyable movie although there were like only 7 people in the hall

just me said...

Hello Anonymous,

I'm glad you got your poster and enjoyed the movie too. :)

cheers!!