description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka: Rebellion DVD/BD ~ release announce

source
Magical Quartet announced via twitter today that the Mahou Shoujo Madoka: Rebellion movie DVD / BD sets will be released on the 2nd April 2014. :)  YAY!!!The official Madoka website also uploaded the CM for the upcoming release.  And you can view the CM on this page.  CLICK ME.

There will be 3 versions of this release.  Two BD version and one DVD versions.  And they will all come with ENGLISH Subtitles. :)

All three versions will come will be released with the following extras:
~ CM, no-credit OP etc
~ audio commentary
~ English and Japanese subtitles

The BD Limited Edition will come with the following extras:
~ original soundtrack CD :)
~ BD containing a 2 hour special program that was aired on TV Tokyo
~ 描き下ろし三方背BOX -- I'm thinking this means that the box that the digipack is enclosed in will have illustrations on 3 of the sides?
~ illustrated digipak
~ special booklet

So it looks like the BD Limited Edition will be a 3 disc set.  Two BDs and one CD.  I'm not sure how many discs the Regular Edition will get.  But I'm thinking probably two discs each for the regular edition, one with the movie itself and the other with the extras.

I'm definitely going to get the BD Limited Edition because I want the original soundtrack CD.  It's Kajiura Yuki's music so as long as I can afford it, it's a must get for me. :P

source
The website also released details of the bonus freebies that will be given out depending on which store you buy it from.  For the full list, visit this page.  CLICK ME.  The tokutens come in a variety of flavours from poster to iPhone cases to crystal paper weights.  Wow!! :)

I will probably get mine from CDJapan as usual.  The product page isn't up yet.  When it comes up, I'll either amend this page or write a new post.  Since CDJapan is the English language website for Neowing, then most likely, I will get this tokuten.

source
The website says that this is a B2PP加工ポスター which should means this is a B2 size Polypropylene poster.

That's it for now. :) Aside from work, I'm actually pretty busy with training stuff for work, homework for a programming course I'm doing, as well as my Japanese homework. :( I still intend to update the blog with the write-up on the Kalafina Cafe experience at the ufotable cafe, the 1/8th Scale Ultimate Madoka unboxing etc... but unfortunately, they will face some delay for now.

I will leave you with this... a picture of my favourite mahou shoujo from this anime... Akemi Homura... now if only I had the power to mess with time. :)

source
cheers :)

No comments: