description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, January 16, 2014

FictionJunction ~ elemental - radio programme previews "storytelling"

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/fj/top.html
The FictionJunction webpage created to promo the upcoming release of the new FJ album "elemental" has updated the page with ep2 of the radio program.  This ep previews the new song "storytelling". :)

Interesting song.  I think currently I like "elemental" a little bit more.  But so far I'm liking the new songs enough and I can't wait to hear them in full.

I'm not having the best of weeks at work.  So I'm just going to leave you with this.  A link to download episode  of the radio programme.  Click Me.  I remember reading somewhere that there will be 4 episodes.  Two more to go. :)

Don't forget.  if you can afford it... please do buy their new album.  Here is the link again for your convenience. :)

FictionJunction ~ elemental album

Oyasumi :)

p.s. If I understand the Japanese correctly in the radio programme... in response to a question, Kajiura Yuki said that recently she bought the mobile game Puzzle and Dragons and played it on her iPhone.  Hahaha... that's kinda cool... I like that game... I was hooked on it for quite some time last year and am considering getting the 3DS version sometime soon. :)

No comments: