description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, January 31, 2014

ufotable ~ Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin BD LE boxset

Also, ufotable has also been making a few minor announcements yesterday and today.

source
First up, they have released the key visual for their remake of the Fate/Stay Night anime series.  I'm completely looking forward to this anime because I like ufotable, because I thought the first FSN was not the best of animes but had pretty good character designs and because I like Type-Moon. :)

They also released a list of the key staff members on this project but we don't know who will be doing the music yet.  I'm still really hoping it'll be Kajiura Yuki... but who knows.


[PV] - Fate/stay night by Ufotable by aim-liberty

Also, they released a graphic which details what the consumer can expect to get if they buy the Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin BD Limited Edition boxset

source


I've already pre-ordered one of these and will do an unboxing when it arrives. :)  They are giving out tokutens too with the pre-order of this set but only to places like Gamers and Animate and ufotable's webstore. I would be very surprised if I got one.

For those who wish to get this too... here is where I ordered mine from.

Knk: Mirai Fukuin / Mirai Fukuin Extra Chorus Blu-ray with CD Limited Edition
KnK: Mirai Fukuin / Mirai Fukuin Extra Chorus DVD with CD Limited Edition
KnK: Mirai Fukuin Regular Edition
KnK: Mirai Fukuin Extra Chorus Regular Edition

Have a good CNY guys... I'm out of here for now... my relatives should arrive soon and then it's time to feast again. :P

No comments: