description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, January 26, 2014

FictionJunction ~ elemental - Kajiura Yuki radio program ep3

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/fj/top.html
It's kinda late but I thought I'll just talk about it a little bit anyway. Usually, the FictionJunction special website for the "elemental" album will update the radio program link on Tuesday so I am quite late. :P  The album has been released an most people would have heard it already.

This episode of the radio program highlights one of the four new songs from the album.  The song that is featured is Gaika (凱歌) which happens to be my favourite of the new songs.  Wakana is the main vocal in this song.

I wish my Japanese was a lot better because I don't understand most of what Kajiura Yuki.  I think the only think I really understood was this... I think she said her sister didn't like this song. :) Ah well... I love it!!! :)

For those who wish to download it... here is the link.  CLICK ME.

I'm going to go offline for a bit... I think I'm falling ill... so I should get ready for bed and call it an early night.

enjoy

p.s.
Don't forget... if you love the music please support by purchasing the album if you can afford it. :)  I usually get it from here:
FictionJunction ~ elemental album

No comments: