description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kalafina ~ Salad Bowl

It's late but it's a Friday so I decided to write a post instead of sleeping. :)  Also, it was a pretty good day at work and I'm in a pretty good mood. :D  I learnt more about prep work today and my lead on this show is really good and patient which is really good for me emotionally right now because for a while, I think I was feeling a little battered.

One "good" thing that did come out of me feeling battered is that I decided that I needed some shopping therapy and I made an impulsive purchase which I am happy to say I totally do not regret. :)

This salad bowl isn't a new release.  It was released in 2011 and I think it was released as part of the merchandise for the first Kalafina Cafe... but I could be wrong.

I've actually never seen what the actual item looked like.  I've only seen a graphic which is usually not very accurate at all.

Kalafina Cafe Salad Bowl / Kalafina

So without too much ado... here are the photos of the Kalafina salad bowl. :)

v

This came in the same shipment as my FictionJunction "elemental" cd.  The bowl itself is packaged in a sturdy cardboard box and enclosed in bubble wrap before it is put into a larger box with a ton of packaging.


  

Since it's a salad bowl, it isn't very big but it's actually at the size that I like and wanted for a salad bowl.  I put my Nintendo 3DS LL on the bowl so that you can get a visual reference as to what the circumference of the bowl is.

The bowl is not pure white, it is slightly off white and the Kalafina Cafe logo is printed on the bottom.  It's actually a rather nice bowl and I really like it and use it everyday at work.  Although... I hardly ever use it for salad itself though. :)

About two months ago, my colleague placed some food in her salad bowl and passed it to be.  I really liked her salad bowl and use it for a while to put chips, senbei, strips of seaweed etc as I sad at my desk and worked.  So I started to get really interested in getting a salad bowl to leave at the office too since I can't borrow her's forever.  I've always wanted to get the Kalafina Cafe salad bowl.  The most "girly" part about my personality is that I really like cutlery and tableware and would sometimes spend time at a departmental store just admiring things like salad bowls. :)  However, I never really had a good reason to buy a salad bowl, till now... now, I need a salad bowl to leave at work. :P

So here you go... a photo of my salad bowl being useful. :)



I'm really tempted to get the cup and the placemat too....

Kalafina Mug Cup / Kalafina Kalfina Luncheon Mat (Placemat) / Kalafina

.... they look kinda nice don't they... but I don't really have the spare cash for this, nor do I have a good enough reason to get them.  Maybe someday, if they don't sell out of these items, I will pick up one of these items.

Alrighty folks, that's it for today... off to bed now. Oyasumi. :)

No comments: