description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Kalafina ~ believe / Ieiri Leo ~ Silly -- Oricon Charts first week ranking

source
Ahhhhh.... OMEDETOU Kalafina!!!  "believe" managed a Top 10 ranking.  :)  I actually was not confident when the week started last week that they could pull it off.  The number of new singles being released and the popularity of the other artistes who were also releasing singles on the same day made me think that it was possible that they would not end the week in the Top 10.  By yesterday (end of 25th Nov) though, I was quite sure they would make it into the Top Ten but I wasn't sure how well they would rank.  They never dropped out of the Top Ten in their debut week so a Top Ten finish was almost assured and in the end,  "believe" closed out the week at No. 10. :)  "believe" was close to a 9th position, it was beaten by Egoist's "Fallen" by a mere 392 copies.

My other favourite, Ieiri Leo, didn't do too badly.  She closed out the week at 13th. :)

Let's hope they continue to do well.  :)



source

Also, I receieved a notification from HMV Japan that Kalafina will be one of the featured artists in this magazine called Trickster Age vol.16.  And it'll be a long interview too.  I might try and pick this magazine up actually.  I have a friend who'll be travelling to Japan soon.  I might try and get him to pick it up.  If not, I may get it sent to my friend in Japan and ask her to help me hold it.  I'm not sure yet.  We'll see. :) [update: CDJapan has listed it now too, so if you wish to get it from them, CLICK ME :) ]

It's been a busier week than I anticipated and it looks like I'll continue to remain fairly busy till the end of the week.  I hope to have a post on Kalafina ready by tomorrow night but that might be a little hard.  We'll see... meanwhile, I need to go to bed.  I took a look at what I have on my schedule today and it looks like it might be a little bit challanging, I guess I need to make sure I'm rested enough for the rest of the day.

So... the usual lines... please buy to support the artists if you can afford it and links below.  Please feel free to use them or any other links and webstores you prefer.  That's it for now.  Good night. :)

For Kalafina's "believe"

For sample audio for the tracks in the albums (from Amazon Japan), CLICK ME.

Limited Edition A SECL1612~1613
CD+DVD ("believe"music video)

01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Limited Edition B SECL1614~1615
CD+Blu-ray ("believe" music video)
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Regular Edition SECL1616
CD only
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Anime Edition SECL1617~1618
CD+DVD (Fate/Stay Night text-less ending animation)
01. believe
02  believe ~instrumental~
(I'm not a 100% sure that this is the confirmed tracklist, so.... this may change. )

CLICK ME for the cover art.
CLICK ME for the postcard tokuten images.
CLICK ME for unboxing of all versions.

For Ieiri Leo's "silly"

Cover art and links.  CLICK ME
Click me for the unboxing of the LE+DVD (Type B) CLICK ME

No comments: