description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Anime Festival Asia 2012 ~ S'pore ~ Day 3 Part 1

I need to make this quick... have to shower and then get going for the 2nd Madoka movie screening at the Expo later.

Lots to write about... I hope I have time to do it.  The concert was fun yesterday.... I still missed seeing Kalafina there... but it was still great. :)

Am giving tonight's concerts a miss.... all I'm doing today is just watching the movie.  That's it for now. :) p.s. blogspot is being annoying with the photos upload... even tho' my photo is clearly within the free upload dimensions... it still wouldn't let me upload it... I'll have to sort this out tonight. :(

(photos later)

No comments: