description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] #05 ~ a few screen caps


I just finished watching the live stream of Ep05 on niconico. :)  I really do like ufotable's art style and the way they tell the story.  Maybe I'm bias, I don't know... but this feels so much more engaging than the first FSN by Studio Deen.

Maybe it's because Emiya Shirou is really a lot less annoying here.  Maybe because so far Tohsaka Rin is still pretty cool and hasn't faded into the background for annoyingly boring Shirou-Saber bonding.  Maybe because of Fate/tweet night, I try to watch the live stream so that I can take part in the event and hence, I feel more excited about it than I normally would.  I don't know why but so far ufotable's FSN[UBW] is very enjoyable and I look forward to more next week.
Last week, the paced dipped a bit as they got into a bit more exposition but it is beginning to pick up again and Caster and Shirou have tiny but cool fight, so does Shirou and Rin. Tohsaka Rin, is quite cool and commanding in this ep too.  She's still my favourite master and Rin + Archer is still my favourite combo. :)

Anyway, I need to sleep in a jiffy.  I am fighting my meds to stay awake so that I could watch the stream.  Since I made a few screen caps to tweet, I thought I'll share them with anyone who's interested to take a look too.  They are all low resolution screen captures and will remain so.  I have no intention of doing hi-res ones since these were meant for twitter.

Anyway.... here you go...

        

The first picture is of the young Emiya Shirou. Rin had a really funny expression right before the second screen capture but I was unable to screen cap that in time, so you get this instead. :)  Caster's appearance in this ep is quite cool.  And as usually, I have to have my Archer is カッコいい screen capture. :P  The second last picture is a young Tohsaka Rin looking very cute. :)



And finally, this last picture is of me going..... もう終わった?!?! 残念! :'(  ....now I have to wait till next week... but at least there is Kalafina's song again!!!!  Yup, I cannot wait to get my grubby hands on the CDs.  I have them pre-ordered and it's coming via Fedex... so I won't have to wait ages for it. :P

If you guys like Kalafina and/or the song, do pick up the release if you can afford it. :)

I use CDJapan and they are linked below.  You are welcome to use these links or any other links you prefer. :)

Limited Edition A SECL1612~1613
CD+DVD ("believe"music video)

01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Limited Edition B SECL1614~1615
CD+Blu-ray ("believe" music video)
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Regular Edition SECL1616
CD only
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Anime Edition SECL1617~1618
CD+DVD (Fate/Stay Night text-less ending animation)
01. believe
02  believe ~instrumental~
(I'm not a 100% sure that this is the confirmed tracklist, so.... this may change. )

CLICK ME for the cover art.
CLICK ME for the postcard tokuten images.

Okay!!! Time to sleep... not going to proof read. :P  So please forgive any glaring spelling and grammatical errors... I am a little dyslexic I think. :P  Good night!!! :)

No comments: