description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Kalafina ~ 『リスアニ!TV 3rd Season』#33 appearance announce

As I've been doing since ufotable's Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] started screening, I've been catching up on Twitter and trying to do some blogging while I wait for it to start on Niconico.

So I happen to see this pop up on Twitter. :)

Although, I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to watch it.... let's hope I do find it somewhere online in the future. :)  Truth is I don't really know much about these programs and I'll admit.... I've been a bit tired lately hence, I don't really feel like finding out more right now.... gomen...
Anyway, do check out the Lisani! TV page.  There is a short PV about the program and you'll see a short bit with Kalafina in it. I screen captured a frame for you guys to check out. :)



Also, since I'm not sure if this info will still be there when the next episode of Lisani! TV is promoted, I decided to screen capture this too.


I think this means that Kalafina will be appearing in the segment of the program called Lisani! Cafe.  According to the announce, they'll be talking about Fate/stay night and the impending release of the single for the ED for the series "believe".


Here's the on-air schedule above.

I'm hoping they'll do well on the charts again. but I don't think they'll have a chance of topping it this time.  Much as I love Kalafina, I also know that they can't possibly beat Scandal who are also releasing a new single titled Image on the same day.  My other favourite, the up-and-coming Ieiri Leo, is also releasing a single titled Silly on the 19th Nov and I'm hoping she'll do well on the charts too.  And I know all this because I actually have Scandal's and Ieiri Leo's singles on pre-order too.  But Kalafina is the only one where I have pre-ordered ALL versions. :P  Yes, I'm a big fan. :D

Once again, if you can afford it, don't forget to support Kalafina by buying their single.  You are welcome to use the following links or any other links you prefer.

Limited Edition A SECL1612~1613
CD+DVD ("believe"music video)

01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Limited Edition B SECL1614~1615
CD+Blu-ray ("believe" music video)
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Regular Edition SECL1616
CD only
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Anime Edition SECL1617~1618
CD+DVD (Fate/Stay Night text-less ending animation)
01. believe
02  believe ~instrumental~
(I'm not a 100% sure that this is the confirmed tracklist, so.... this may change. )

CLICK ME for the cover art.
CLICK ME for the postcard tokuten images.

Okay... I'm off to make a drink and continue reading twitter while waiting for FSN[UBW] to start.  I've been reading lots of interesting Kajiura Yuki's tweets all week.  I may attempt to translate them... but we'll see.  I find a lot of Kajiura Yuki's tweets a bit difficult to understand and translate a lot of the times.  My Japanese isn't good enough. :'( So if I'm too tired to do it... I may just abandon the idea and just rest more because the beginning of next week looks like it might be a bit stressful at work... :(

cheers

UPDATE: 16th Nov 1:06am
Oh.... on reading that tweet again, I realised how tired my brain must have been.... the tweet starts by saying "from 11pm (JST)". So I guess when I wrote this up, the program was probably over.  Maybe the other dates are repeated dates?  Ah well.... this is a sign that there will be no more blogging tonight.... time to sleep... oyasumi =P

No comments: