description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Kajiura Yuki ~ Hanako to Anne OST 3 listed / cover art

Oh.... look at what popped up in my email. :)  This is OST3 for the asadora Hanako to Anne.  Kajiura Yuki scored this asadora and I already have OST1 and OST2.  :)


If you wish to check out my un-boxings and comments on those, CLICK ME for OST1 and CLICK ME for OST2.  This is scheduled for a 28th Jan 2015 release.  It also says "kanketsu hen" under the number 3, so I think this should be the final OST that they'll be releasing for this asadora.

I guess I'll be picking this one up too. :)  And if anyone else wants to pick it up too, you are welcome to pick it up from the webstore I almost always use.  CLICK ME.

Okay... back to work... OT today... hopefully I'll have time to come back in spurts during renders or, if I don't return home too late, write up a few more things later.  For now.... cheers. :)

No comments: