description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] - caster

The one thing I really like about the way ufotable has been pushing Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] is how they have been using twitter. I have taken part in all the Fate/tweet night events so far but haven't been lucky enough to get a DM with an illustration attached yet. Fingers crossed that I will be able to get one by the end of the series. The other thing that ufotable does which is cool is that they really do post quite a few updates with different screenshots throughout the week. Kind of cool and helps yo drum up excitement. I am out now....hope that I can get back in time to watch the niconico stream tonight. :)
And yes, I am writing this because I am bored. :p
Hopefully we can leave soon. :p

No comments: