description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kajiura Yuki Live Vol.9 - concert goods part 3

Looks like this series will only be a 3 parter and will not require a 4th part.  I returned home relatively early today and am a little rested.  I spent some time shooting photos of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note Vol.5.  I would like to do the Vol.4 and Vol.5 un-boxings soon.  The Vol.4 unboxing is really long overdue.

Anyway... this should be a relatively picture heavy post since I don't think I really have that much to say for a change. :)

I usually only get the t-shirts and the pamphlets at the concerts but on this occasion, because I didn't have tickets for Day 2 and 3, I decided to buy something else on impulse.  This time, I bought the pouch with the Kajiura Yuki candy.  This isn't the first time a pouch with candy has been produced, if I'm not wrong.  I remember it at the Spring 2012 Live, I think.  I didn't buy it then but did see someone near me open his.  At that point in time, I remembered thinking.... hmmmmm.... that's a nice pouch... maybe I should have bought that too.  So when the pouch made another appearance at the Vol.9 Live, I decided to buy it too and I picked maroon, one of my favourite colours. :)

Here are the photos of the pouch and the pieces of candy contained inside.  You'll get 6 in one pouch but there are only 5 in the photos because I ate one. :D

 

I had to flip the following photo because when I shot it, I forgot to flip the piece of candy to the correct side so that the pattern on the piece of candy forms the Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction logo.... opps. :p



I also asked Itsuko, who asked Megumi, to help me buy one of the FictionJunction Club exclusives since I'm not an FJC member. Thank you Megumi-san!! :) This is vol.2 of the FJ Press.  The first volime was printed ages ago and I think it's available on the Spacecraft webstore for FJC members.

I think they called this publication the "FJ Press" because like the "Kalafina Paper", this doesn't have staples to hold the sheets together, a little like a newspaper.

This is not a bad release.  Lots of photos and text and a pretty long pin-up poster of FictionJunction.  Nice but this is nowhere as nice as the pamphlet of course. :)  Still, this cost only 700yen compared to the pamphlet which cost 3800yen, if I remember correctly.

Here are the photos.



There is a little section in this publication regarding the YK candy.  It's made the traditional way by a shop with quite a bit of history, if I read the Japanese correct.  Kind of cool.  The candy itself is alright but I'm not the best person to ask regarding the quality of this type of candy since I don't really like hard candy. :)



Finally... before I sign off to go to bed...



Yup... this is the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation Note Vol.5... another quality release from Shaft. :)

Hopefully, I will get to this and Vol.4 tomorrow night or at the very least by the end of the week... but my Thursday and Friday nights are taken... so we'll see. :)

Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors, if there are any... I always have to check it a few times... and now... I just would like to go to bed... will fix this and the previous YK post below tomorrow night.  Oyasumi. :)

4 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

ouh- did manage to get your hands on the ticket holder-? huhu-

and did any of your friends going for the shibuko special?

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87,

How was your trip? Did you pick up some of the concert goods too? :)

I kind of wanted the ticket holder but my friend Itsuko was too busy to go buy FJC goods for me and instead would ask Megumi-san and I didn't feel comfortable asking Megumi-san to spend so much money, even though I would have returned the money to her.

So.... long story short.... I didn't get the ticket holder after all. :) I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Some days I wish I did, other days I think, it's good I saved the money. Hahaha... :)

Megumi-san and Itsuko went to the Shibuko special. :)

I wish Spacecraft / Flying Dogs would release the 3 Day Special + the Shibuko Special on dvd / blu-ray.... sigh.... I would have loved to have been at Day 2 /3 and Shibuko.

Ah well... time to save for next year... hopefully I will be able to catch either or both Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina in concert again. :)

cheers

Silentwolf87 said...

great! it was just great! XD

being 1st time coming to japan, all alone, yes, alone... *cough2*

luckily having to get my hands on the shibuko special concert (thou i get the 2nd floor seat on the 3rd last row near the center, but at least i got it for almost half the original price :3)

yup.. also bought the concert goods... but not all.. the pamphlet itself already cost a lot more the the tshirt... orz

yeah.. also hope for them to release a bd/dvd... btw the shibuko special was 3 hour long if im not mistaken... and almost 1/3 to half of the tracklist was from the the fiction II album...

aa- about your megumi-san n itsuko-san going to shibuko special... did they say anything about what keiko said during the introduction of the vocal members section? i somehow heard keiko saying about "kekkon".. but im not yet fully master in japanese language... so i couldnt figure out what keiko was trying to say... is keiko getting married? =w=" or mybe i just misheard things? *cough2*

just me said...

Hello Silentwolf87 :)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy lately and also have been trying to fix a hard drive during my spare time... so it's been a little hectic lately. :(

I'm glad you had a great time. :) My first trip to Japan all on my own was actually this year too. That was in March when I attended my very first Kajiura Yuki live too. And I was really blown away then. :)

Wow!!!! That's a good deal on the concert tickets. :) Good that you managed to attend too. Happy for you. :) I wish I was there too!!!

Hmmmm.... both Megumi-san and Itsuko haven't said anything and I'm sure that if Keiko said "kekkon" it'll be all over the place by now... so I'm thinking she probably said something else. :)

cheers