description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Psycho-Pass Season 2 ~ 2nd PV released :)



This is the official upload, I believe, so there should be no danger of this disappearing from YouTube any time soon. :)  Sometimes these PVs are region locked which is really annoying. :(  Good thing this isn't. :)

Yesterday, on niconico, they held a special event for Psycho-Pass and also began to stream the first 5 eps on niconico too.  To my knowledge, before this, they were only screening the anime on cable TV. But don't take my word for it, I haven't gone to research that point so I may be wrong.  I time-shifted everything so I may watch it later tonight, if I return home early enough from dinner, right before the Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] stream.
So far I've watched the anime till Ep4 and I must say Ep4 was like WOW!!  The previous episodes seemed very much like just a continuation of Psycho-Pass S1 but in Ep4 seem to turn up the heat.

I'm currently following this and ufotable's FSN[UBS] weekly this season. :)  So far, I'm really liking both these anime.  I guess, I rather enjoy anime with a darker storyline. :P

I'm considering buying the Vita version of the FSN visual novel.  Fate/stay night Realta Nua Best Edition is retailing at 3800 yen on CDJapan.  That's not too bad a price for a Vita game.  I think this should be the FSN visual novel without the eroge scenes which I can do without.  I think my Japanese has advanced to a point where I should try and play Japanese visual novel games more often.  I'm currently playing Time Travelers on the Vita.  I need to work harder at finishing the game.  I get lazy sometimes. :P  But Time Travelers is not a hard game to play and one thing very good about it is that it's made by Level 5 which usually, if not always, uses Kanji with Furigana.  This makes it much easier for Japanese learners to play and it was actually the biggest reason why I got Time Travelers and Youkai Watch.  Both Time Travelers and Youkai Watch are quite fun.  Youkai Watch has easier Japanese but if you're at JLPT N3 level, Time Travelers should be manageable too. :)

No comments: