description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Kalafina ~ THE BEST "Red" / "Blue" - 1st Press Bonus images Hi-Res

I must say, I really like quite a lot of these postcards that they are giving out to several of the brick and mortar stores in Japan.  I think a few of these may set some people's hearts aflutter too. :P

Anyway, here are the hi-res images and I'll label them according to the shops that will be giving them out too.

First, the postcards:

Animate
Gamers
Softmap
Toranoana
Tower Records
HMV
Tsutaya
Various supporting stores
The tokuten below can only be obtained from Rakuten Books.  This is the alternate jacket.

Rakuten Books
And this is the mousepad which can be obtained if you buy from online sites like Neowing (CDJapan), Sony Music Shop, Kyaraani and Guru Guru King.

mousepad
I know I'll get the mousepad from CDJapan because I've already ordered it from them.  I wish they gave out two versions of these tokutens.  One version for the Red album and another version for the Blue album.

Sooooo... which one is your favourite?  I think my favourite image is the one that comes from Animate.  If I was visiting Japan or lived in Japan during the time of the release of this album, I think I would get one album from Animate and another album from somewhere else, maybe Neowing since it's a mousepad.  Although, I generally don't like the mousepads as much because I think the textured surface often means the printing isn't as smart as I prefer.

Hmmmm... okay... I think my favourite is the Animate one and my second favourite is the Softmap postcard because they are closeups and they feel different from the other images because they don't feel as separated from each other as the others. :)

What I really want is for them to make a B2 size poster of the Animate postcard, I'll definitely buy that. :)

Okay... my usual line... please buy this if you can afford it. :)

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition

Also, I've received my copy of Kajiura Yuki's Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST3 CD and I'll do that unboxing tomorrow.  It's pretty barebones but you are welcome to comeback and check out that post if you like. :)

Time for bed... good night. :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

I really like the first and third postcard from top, hehe:D I wish I could get some of those postcards too! since I do display their postcards at home, really wish I can add those the my collection!

just me said...

Those two are my favourites too!! :) Wish there was an easier way for us to get them... sigh....