description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special BD ~ cover art released

source
Amazon Japan has updated their page to include the cover art for this release. :)

To my knowledge, there won't be any first press tokuten except for the A4 clear file that they are giving out to those who get their copy from Animate.

Also, I realized that I never put up the track list for this 2 disc release. :)

Here you go...

DISC 1

1. overture ~ I’m here
2. destination
3. 焔の扉
4. 記憶の森
5. cazador del amor
6. 暁の車
7. Piano Solo ~ Elenore / M
8. MADLAX vol.#6 LIVE ver.
9. 瞳の欠片
10. 六月は君の永遠
11. circus
12. よろこび
13. nostalgia
14. ひとみのちから
15. inside your heart
16. 約束
17. Silly-Go-Round
18. nowhere
19. angel gate
20. 荒野流転
21. 優しい夜明け

DISC 2

1. overture ~ circus
2. aikoi
3. Silly-Go-Round
4. cradle / MADLAX
5. 誰もいない場所
6. しずかなことば
7. 約束
8. angel gate -Short ver.-
9. ピアノ
10. 焔の扉
11. 光る砂漠
12. inside your heart
13. blessing
14. romanesque
15. 荒野流転
16. 記憶の森
17. cazador del amor
18. nowhere
19. 聖夜
20. ふたり
21. 暁の車

If you can afford it, please buy the release to support those who worked on the music, the live, the BD and the Japanese music industry.  I get mine from here CLICK ME.  You are welcome to get it from the same online shop if you like. :)

I have ordered mine but it may take a while to come because I bundled it with some other releases.  But it does get to me, I'll do the un-boxing as usual. :)

cheers

No comments: