description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special BD ~ cover art(?)


Well, I only finally just had enough time to really listen to the digest video and I only just noticed that the last image on that video has a graphic on the right of what is most likely the cover art for this release.  I can't say for sure it is the cover art since, to my knowledge, it hasn't been released.  None of the main online shopping websites carry the image.  So I'm thinking, that this is likely to be the cover art.

Also, this was uploaded by Flying Dog on the 8th Jun but I somehow missed it.  This was actually what I was looking for but I found the digest instead.  This is the Flying Dog spot for the month of June and the last release they are promoting is the Yuki Kajiura Live vol.11 FictionJunction YUUKA BD release.

You can take a look at it if you like but the digest will obviously be cooler. :)



If you want to see the digest instead... CLICK ME.

And my usual line...
Please buy this release if you are a fan and can afford it. :)  For the CDJapan link... CLICK ME. :)

No comments: