description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Perfume ~ wants your hand to complete "Hold Your Hand" lyric video

source
Remember sometime ago I posted up a short video of the Perfume song "Hold Your Hand"?   CLICK ME.  I was talking about liking that song etc.

Well, they have been running a campaign to get people to write words of the lyrics on their hand to complete their video.  I forgot about it till a friend mentioned it to me again today.  I got all excited about it again and we decided to do it. :)

See.... even Ultimate Madoka approves. :P


I'm not sure if my hand will make it in because in the end I think the final photo I sent in could have been better shot.  My friend and I only realised it after another friend pointed out the "mistake" we made.  I'm hoping that since it's not really a mistake and more like "we should have shot the hand to fill up more of the screen" that and it'll still make it in but if it doesn't... then... ah well.... it was still fun to do it. :P

If you guys want to join in the fun, you'll have to do it BY TODAY.  They will be accepting entries till just before midnight today, JAPAN time which means before 11pm tonight Singapore time.  To join in... CLICK ME to read the instructions. :)

I've to tell you that right now, I'm seriously tempted to get their maxi-CD which includes this song.... Cling Cling [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]  :P

No comments: