description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Aldnoah Zero cm previews Kalafina's Heavenly Blue

I am on the move a lot today so blogging is going to be a little hard.

Saw this on my twitter feed. I haven't even heard it yet. But do check this out.



Don't forget...if you can afford it...please do buy their single. This time, there is only one version...so not that hard on the pocket...unless you ordered the other Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina stuff too. :p CLICK ME to buy from the place I usually buy from. :)

Got to go!! Bye!! :)

In case the youtube embedding doesnt work...here is the direct link. When i get to my pc tonight, i will check if it works...if it doesnt i'll fix it. :) cheers :)

http://youtu.be/5fhpPDo9dvk 
(FIXED the YouTube video embedding. Should work okay now for most people :) )

Additional comments (23rd June):
I have finally had time to watch the video. Sounds like lots of Wakana in the clip. Although I can't say it's a something innovative and different from Kajiura Yuki, I can say though that I like it. Somehow, it just sounds comfortable to my ears.  Really looking forward to listening to a longer version or a TV version of this song and of course, getting my hands on the CD when it's released. :)

4 comments:

Melvin said...

I can imagine Wakana sweating lot while singing this live :p

just me said...

Hi Melvin,

LOL... it's a pretty fast paced song for Kalafina. Hahahaha... Wakana sweating a lot... I didn't think of that. :)

cheers

Melvin said...

Check this! www.youtube.com/watch?v=uExJcLSH1fk

just me said...

OMG Melvin!!

Thank you!! I knew they appeared on this program but haven't yet tried to look for it!!

Thanks soooo much for the link. :)

I just watched it and they soooo rock!!! :)