description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Kalafina THE BEST "Red" / "Blue" ~ first press bonus images released :)

The images have been released and they all look nice.  :) I'm at work so will make it v brief and may elaborate further.  I wrote a post about it earlier... you can read it here. CLICK ME.

CDJapan is the English site for Neowing, so for those of us who ordered it from them, we should be getting this:

source

The other tokuten images are here:



Source

I'll see if I can find bigger images tonight or something.  For now... enjoy these. :)

And don't forget to buy these albums if you can afford them. :)

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition

Got to go... I may come back and modify the post later to say which shop gets what but I have to go back to work :( ... later then. :)

EDIT 1:50pm
It's confirmed. CDJapan has updated their product pages to include the mousepad as the tokuten.  It comes with a slightly bigger photo of the mousepad... click the photo below to see the slightly larger size image from the one at the top.  Lunch hour's almost up... time to go. :)


No comments: