description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kalafina ~ THE BEST "RED"/"Blue" - pocket message 3

The pocket message was updated on the 13th July but I didn't have time to watch it till tonight.  This time it's just Keiko by herself. =D



Make sure that you point at the photo it's looking for.  Because I was careless and I pointed it at the wrong photo and all I could access for a while was message 2.  Which was cool as well, I suppose, since I couldn't get it to play properly the first time I tried to watch it. :)  In that second video, they talked a little bit about their song Manten.  It wasn't much, I think it was mostly them saying that the perfect song for that day was Manten.

Back to message 3.  The photo you'll need to point at to get message 3 is this:



You can find this photo at Kalafina's official website or use the one here.  They'll both work.

http://www.kalafina.jp/
My Japanese while better than it was last year is still pretty rubbish since I only attend classes once a week and have no one to practice the language with and am awfully behind on homework :(  ....so sadly, I still can't fully understand everything that I watch in these videos. :(

What I can gather from message 3 is that Keiko is giving us a tip on how to get a good night's sleep.  If my listening comprehension didn't fail me, I think she was talking about "いい睡眠".  I'll see if I can get a friend to confirm it tomorrow and maybe tell me what she said.

If you want to watch message 2,  it's still available, point at this photo:



If you don't know how Clip works, please CLICK ME. I wrote a little how-to post on it earlier on.

Finally, my usual line.  If you can afford it, please do buy these albums.  Here are the links to the online site I usually use to make my purchases.  You are welcome to use these links if you like.

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition

Okay, that's it for now.... due to some issues at work, I've been a little disheartened for the last two to three months... maybe even more... :(  Anyway, those are boring things to talk about, so I won't go into it... but I think I've recovered emotionally enough to try and get back into trying to better my skills... so... I'm off to try out some stuff on Nuke. :)

cheers

p.s. the pocket message will change on 1st July.  I'm thinking it'll be Wakana or Hikaru's individual message next. :)

No comments: