description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Nana Mizuki will be performing in Singapore

Check out @AmuseSgOfficial's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AmuseSgOfficial/status/473095002646515714

This came out on Amuse Singapore's FB page earlier this evening but I could not figure out how to share their FB status, so I had to wait for them to update their twitter account.

I may go for this in September... I think it is the 27th. I am mobile blogging now so it isn't that convenient for me to check. But that should be correct

I really wish Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction would come for one man lives too. But so far no luck. South East Asia is finally seeing more and more love from the Japanese bands, musicians, vocal units, anisong artists etc because lots more of them are coming for one man lives and not just in festivals. But I am still waiting for my favourites to come. Hopefully...someday my dream will come true. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: