description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ieiri Leo ~ Junjo (Dragon Ball Kai ending theme) - announce video, cover art released

Yesterday Ieiri Leo announced via various channels the release of her 7th single "Junjo" 「純情」.  A short preview version of the MV of "Junjo" was also released as part of the announce.



Sounds like it will be another winner for me.  I already like what little bit of the song is previewed in that YouTube clip and I look forward to listening to the full song. :)

The song will serve as the ending theme for the Dragon Ball Kai 「ドラゴンボール改」anime from July onwards..  I'm not a big Dragon Ball fan.  I watched some of it when I was a kid and have some of the toys.  I kinda liked the character designs but never really got into the anime, so I actually don't know much about Dragon Ball Kai.  :P  But I really like Ieiri Leo's music so I'm going to order most likely 2 versions of this release. :)

The cover art was also released yesterday.  Here are some nice and large versions from Amazon Japan.



This is the anime version of the single.

Limited Edition B CLICK ME
01. 纯情
02. 纯情 (Instrumental)
03. a boy (Acoustic Version)
04. 太阳の女神 (Acoustic Version)




This is the Limited Edition with DVD.

Limited Edition A (CD+DVD)  CLICK ME
CD :
01. 纯情 
02. For you
03. a boy (Acoustic Version)
04. 纯情 (Instrumental)
05. For you (Instrumental)

【DVD】
「纯情」Music Video
「纯情」MV Making
「a boy ~3rd Live Tour~」ダイジェストムービー





And this is the Regular Edition.

Regular Edition (CD) CLICK ME
01. 纯情
02. For you
03. 太阳の女神 (Acoustic Version)
04. 纯情 (Instrumental)
05. For you (Instrumental)


Okay... I gotta go... maybe I'll try and squeeze in something on KPP later.  Bye!! :)

No comments: