description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

K: Missing Kings movie - Singapore premiere tickets selling fast



Got to do this quick but thought I should alert people who don't know this yet that tickets for this movie have gone on sale.  I didn't know till I happen to just go take a look at the page just now.

There are two screenings at 1pm and 310pm on the 5th July.  It's SGD15 (excluding booking fee) and it comes with a goodie bag.

Tickets are selling fast.  So if you want to go to these premiere screenings, you've got to decide real soon.

Link to the booking page on Cathay's website.  CLICK ME!

K... I have to go back to work... my lunch hour is going to be up in a minute or two.

cheers!! :)

No comments: