description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, June 02, 2014

Kalafina ~ Kimi no Gin no Niwa Special Live t-shirt box

This popped up on Spacecraft's online store sometime before lunch today but I decided to spend my limited time during my lunch hour writing about the listing of Kalafina's Heavenly Blue single instead. :)  It looks like they will only be releasing one version of this single unlike some of their previous releases where there have been Regular Editions, Anime releases etc.  I think this maybe in part because they will be concentrating on their THE BEST "Red"/"Blue" album releases.  And since this will be released quite soon after THE BEST album releases, I'm quite glad they seem to be thinking of their fans pockets by not releasing a horrible number of versions of Heavenly Blue.  Well, at least, I like to think that they were thinking of our pockets. :P  I ordered my copy already. :D

source
So the other thing I didn't get a chance to talk about was that Kalafina will be releasing another of their commemorative t-shirt boxs. They've done this a few times before and I bought the "to the beginning" set  and the "Consolation" set  although, technically, I think the Consolation set can't be considered a box.

This time we have a box set for the Kimi no Gin no Niwa Special Live.  This comes with a T-shirt, a muffler towel and book-cover that designed specially for the box, meaning that it won't be sold separately from this box-set.  There will also be a postcard included in the box.

Unfortunately, or fortunately (depending on which way you look at it =) ) for me, it's a white t-shirt and I don't really like white t-shirts.  Looks like I'll be saving some money on this. :)

You can purchase this either from the Spacecraft webstore itself or from Tsutaya.  I think both don't ship overseas though. :(  I'm not sure if these will pop up on CDJapan, HMV or Amazon.  They have popped up before and if they do, overseas fans can purchase them too.  But for now, looks like it's only those two places.

Gosh... really sleepy today... I think I'm going to have to call it an early night.  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: