description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, June 02, 2014

Kalafina ~ Heavenly Blue single listed (theme song for Aldnoah.Zero)

source
While I was looking for something Kalafina related on CDJapan, I stumbled upon this listing.  I don't think it's been official announced yet but it's listed on both CDJapan, HMV Japan and Amazon Japan now. :)  As I am writing this, it's not yet been announced on their twitter account or their website but I think it'll quite possibly be announced very soon.

Looks like we'll be getting a singles release for the theme song for the anime Aldnoah.Zero. :)  I wasn't sure if we were going to get one since the song is included in the THE BEST albums that were announced earlier but looks like we'll be getting them. :)

Here is the link to the product page on CDJapan. CLICK ME.

Currently it just lists a limited edition but that may change.  This is a limited run release and will only be available for purchase till the 31st October according to the text written in Japanese on CDJapan's product page.  It's either that or the 21st Oct which is the date given in the English text.  I'm inclined to think that the correct date should be the one in Japanese.  The single will be released on the 6th August.

Anyway, I have to go eat lunch now.  Busy day today.  There is something else Kalafina related I would like to write about... but now.... no time. :(

Late, cheers :)

No comments: