description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, June 02, 2014

Mizuki Nana Live in Singapore ~ FB and video



Ah!!!  I figured out how to share the Facebook page!! :)

They have set up a special page for her live tour to Singapore and Taiwan.  It's her first solo live in Singapore. Yay!!

My friend is a huge Mizuki Nana fan but unfortunately for her, she may not be in Singapore on the 27th Sept. :(  If I was away from Singapore when Kajiura Yuki  or FictionJunction or Kalafina comes, I know I would be crushed. :(

I have another friend who is quite excited about her coming so I think it's likely that I'll go for her live.  I don't think I can go to the Radwimps live now because I just simply can't afford it right now. :(  And I'm still struggling about whether I will go for flumpool's live.  We'll see.... there are some purchases I really want to make and I will need to get a new phone soon because my S2 is slowly dying. :(

Sometimes, I really wish that Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina are under Amuse.  Amuse has really been very active in South East Asia but SME doesn't seem to care about us much and neither does Flying Dog and JVC.  I mean seriously, Amuse brought in Perfume and have brought flumpool back a few times... both are huge names in the Japanese music industry now.  Ah well... no point moping... time to just concentrate on saving to go to Japan next year. :)

No comments: