description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.12 Pamphlet ~ questionnaire

source
I've known about this for a little while now but have been too busy to write about it and kept putting it off.  However, the deadline for this questionnaire is really drawing near and so I think I should just quickly talk about it.  I think most Kajiura Yuki fans should know about it by now but just in case, I'll just go through it here.

Kajiura sensei is asking for fans who have attended her previous lives to answer two simple questions.  The answers to these two questions may be printed in the pamphlet that they will be producing for the Vol.12 lives.
To take part, CLICK ME to go to the web form.

It's actually pretty simple.

The first question asks you of the lives that you've attended previously, which one left the greatest impression on you.  You'll need to state the name of the live and the reason.

The second question asks you which song left the greatest impression on you.  You'll need to state the name of the song and the reason.

Then you put in your nickname (pen name) at the end and send it off. :)

*Do note that in the section where you write the "reason", there is no word limit.  But because there is a limit to the amount they can print in the pamphlet, they ask that you keep it to 250 characters.  (If you're going to try and write this in English, 250 characters is really not a lot is it. :) )

I haven't written in yet but I do intend to write.  I'm not sure which one I'll pick yet and which song but I can't take too long over it.  The deadline to send this in is the 25th April 23:59 (JST).  So there is still a little time but not too much.

I think you'll probably be able to write this in English but the chances of them printing your English answer is probably not high but knowing Kajiura Yuki, she'll probably read all the answers.  So it might be worth writing in anyway.  I'll probably end up writing my answer in English if I have no time to translate it into bad Japanese. :P  Chances are I won't have time.  Work's been pretty busy and lately, so I'm not sure if I'll have time. :(

Alrighty, that's all for today.  Tomorrow night, if I don't put in OT again, I'll try and do either the Ieiri Leo or the angela post. We'll see. :)

Good night. :)

No comments: