description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Kalafina / Kajiura Yuki ~ AJ Girls vol.1 / B-Pass Vol. 6 / Lisani vol. 21

I know that I said that my next post will be about the Daruma factory visit but it's been a very busy week and I've been putting in some OT which has left me too tired to do too much at night.

But meanwhile, I have been keeping track on what magazines, Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki will appear in and trying to decide if I should get them.

Yesterday, a friend sent me a link about AJ Girls vol.1.  I looked into that magazine when it was first announce but because I knew a TON of people will be included in this magazine and Kalafina is just one among the many, I didn't immediately order it.

In that video, they only show one photo of Kalafina but I must say, that's a very nice photo indeed.  Apparently, according to my friend, they are giving out prizes, so.... we wondered if that means it would be a decent feature.  There is no content page provided from the publishers so I think until people buy it and talk about it, we don't really know how many pages Kalafina will get.

I screen captured the photo of Kalafina from the YouTube video.  I won't bother to embed the video here since the rest of the names in the magazine doesn't interest me at all.  Here is the picture of Kalafina.


Pretty nice, yah? :)  I almost feel like getting the magazine now. :P  For those who use CDJapan like me, here is the link to the product page. CLICK ME.


I have order this magazine though, even though Kalafina's name is pretty tiny on the cover.  At least, Kalafina's name is in the second line and relatively larger than some of the others on the cover of AJ Girls Vol.1.  But apparently Kalafina gets 6 pages in Backstage Pass vol. 6 so I caved and ordered it.  It won't ship to me till the middle of May though because I combined this order with ring your bell to save me some shipping.   For those who are interested and shop from CDJapan, here is the product page link for Backstage Pass vol 6.  CLICK ME.


FINALLY, there is Lisani! vol.21 Kajiura Yuki is suppose to be featured in this magazine.  A cross-talk with Mito from Clammbon.  This I may get too but will probably wait till later to pick this up. For those who get it from CDJapan, like I do.  Here is the direct product link.  CLICK ME.

Okay... I have to dash to work, so I can't say much more.  :)

Have a good day you all, cheers!!

No comments: