description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Kalafina ~ Lisani! Vol. 18

I'm going to do a series of quick post that just posts up photos of pages from several magazines that Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina has appeared in.

But first let me say a few things, I don't have easy access to a scanner and even if I did, I don't like scanning magazines and books as it means that I have to flatten the books and magazines somewhat to get a good scan which kind of mucks up the binding.  I don't like mucking up the binding.

Also, I do encourage buying if one can afford it.  So these un-boxing posts are meant to just show you what you get if you purchase the item too.  So if you can afford it and if you can read Japanese then please do consider picking these up.  I will provide my usual links to CDJapan or another location if CDJapan doesn't carry it but there are several online shops that do sell these magazines so if you don't want to get them from CDJapan, check out the other online shops too.


That said, here goes. These are photos from Lisani! Vol. 18.  Yup, it's not new actually.  This magazine was released in August 2014 but I only just got it from a friend when I visited Japan in Feb/Mar 2015.

If you're getting this solely for Kalafina, then do note that this isn't an extensive feature at all. They only get four pages and if you know the Lisani! magazine, you'll know it's not a big magazine at all. However, if you're a crazy Kalafina fan like me or if you like anisong, then the Lisani! magazine isn't a bad magazine to pick up.  This volume comes packed with a CD featuring Ayano Mashiro and has articles on LiSA, Eir Aoi, Haruna Luna, GARNiDELiA etc.

The Kalafina interview asks the trio their thoughts on "Heavenly Blue", the OP for Aldnoah.Zero.

 

I have not had the time to read it yet, I just skimmed through it.  I'm still working on reading a long Kajiura Yuki interview, so won't get to this Lisani! article for a while.  I read very slowly. :P

Anyway, if you wish to pick up this volume too, the direct product page to this magazine. CLICK ME.

ALSO, take note that Kajiura Yuki is listed as one of the people who will be featured in Lisani! vol. 21.  I don't think it's a long feature.  Probably similar to what Kalafina got in vol.18.  I may or may not pick it up, am not sure yet.  But if I pick it up, I'll most likely only get around to picking it up in June, when I go to Japan. :)  If you want to pick it up from CDJapan, here's the direct link to Vol.21 CLICK ME.

Okay... that's if for Lisani! Vol. 18.  Let me go get a drink and I'll work on the next post in a bit. :)

cheers

No comments: