description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Eir Aoi one man live in Singapore !!

Ohhhhhhh... look what a friend alerted me to.... Eir Aoi posted this on her FB page.


Hey! My First World Tour is announced !!I’m excited for seeing you ♪Eir Aoi World Tour 2015 "ROCK THE WORLD!"★July...
Posted by Eir Aoi on Friday, 10 April 2015


She announced the schedule of her first world tour earlier today and there is a date set in Singapore in October.  She's not yet revealed the date of the live yet but I'm likely to go in support of Japanese music lives in Singapore IF it doesn't clash with Kalafina's lives in Tokyo in October.  I'm hoping to get tickets to Kalafina lives.  Wish me luck!!

Eir Aoi sings anisong and I desperately want Kalafina to come to Singapore one day for a one man live too.  So in support of anisong and also because I want to do something in my own small way to convince the Japanese companies that there is a market for Japanese lives and anisong lives in Singapore, I will go for Eir Aoi's live in SG. :)

No comments: