description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Piano Guys live in Singapore 2015

Okay, I think I can keep this one relatively short because I don't have much to say except that I really enjoyed this live too.  I like The Piano Guys and also saw them live when they first came to Singapore... two years ago... I think. :)


We were more broke than previously so we agreed to get a cheaper ticket.  Two years ago, we were on the first floor and I think only one section behind the top tier?  Maybe... I no longer remember except that they were good seats.  This time we opted to get cheaper tickets but it turned out to be decent so it wasn't bad at all.

I like strings more than the piano so here is one photo of Steve the cellist on the big screen. :P


They played a few of their old classics and some from their new album.  And as usual, their on stage banter was quite funny.  We all had a good time, like last time. :)

Okay... whew... I managed to keep this short. :P

3 comments:

Wei Hao said...

you went for it again? haha I didn't go after 2013 cos they didn't really make any new songs since then

just me said...

Hahaha... yes I did. I like The Piano Guys. They played some of their new songs from the new album and some stuff they were working on They did also play some of the older stuff but I like their music so I was happy to hear it all. :)

I hope they come back again because I am likely to go again. :)

Katrine said...

Hi, attracted by the Piano Guys so bumped into your blog. Meeting TPG is such amazing!

Actually, I have seen them in Hong Kong days ago! Here is my review (but containing lots of Chinese characters, hope you can understand): http://stargazer.nets.hk/the-piano-guys-hong-kong-concert-2015/

Nice to meet you indeed. Please leave a comment if you like :)