description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, April 03, 2015

Kalafina ~ ring your bell - tokuten information

Kalafina has released the information on the tokutens they'll be giving out with the first press release for their upcoming single "ring your bell".  As usual, it's postcards. :)  Finally... I have time to write about them... ultra busy today. :)

Okay... here goes, I'll be quick. :)  Everyone will get two postcards with each purchase.  First let me go through the various shops.

Animate


Gamers



Sofmap



Toranoana


Supporting Shops


Everyone gets this anime postcard as a second tokuten. :)


If you get it from CDJapan like me, then you'll get the one from the "Supporting Shops".  I am quite happy with that postcard. :)

I really like the Animate one too... I'm wondering if I should try and be crazy and order one copy from them. :P

The postcards look quite nice.  I am pleased. :)

For those who wish to purchase it from CDJapan, here are the direct links to the product pages. Feel free to use these links or any other links you like. :)

初回生産限定盤A (SECL1691~92) 【DVD付き】 1500円(税込)
Limited Edition
DVD+CD

初回生産限定盤B (SECL1693~94) 【Blu-ray付き】 1700円(税込)
Limited Edition
DVD+Blu-Ray

通常盤          (SECL1695)    【CDのみ】1300円(税込)
Regular Edition
CD only

期間生産限定盤(アニメ盤) (SECL1696~97)【DVD付き】1500円(税込)

Anime Version
CD+DVD

完全生産限定盤(アナログ盤) (SEJL-27) 1500円(税込)
Limited Edition
Vinyl

I was going to write more tonight but there is an approaching thunder storm which is why I delayed writing this post, hoping that it pass by quickly. but it seems to be taking a it's time to come so I thought I'll sneak this in and then if the storm comes and leaves later tonight and it's not too late, come back and write more... but for now... I'm going to turn the computer off.

cheers

No comments: