description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Kalafina ~ Trickster Age Vol. 16 and Vol. 19

 
I actually got Trickster Age Vol.16 some time ago.  I think it was last year maybe but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.  Too busy then and after that I started reading another article and um... I was also...  okay... I confess, I was a little obsess with Poke Toru and Yokai Watch for a bit so stopped reading the article for a while, which is probably why I am sooooo slow with it. :P

But enough of that :P  from a quick read of the beginning, it seems like the interview talks about the trio's voices, the up-coming Budokan lives (at time of print, the Budokan lives haven't happened yet) and the single "believe".

Here are the photos for Trickster Age vol.16



This is a pretty decent length feature IMO.  The dimensions of Trickster Age is about an A4 size sheet of paper.  That's big compared to Lisani! and B-Pass etc.  Kalafina gets 6 pages in this.

BUT, the one that's really awesome is Vol. 19.  Kalafina gets 13 pages in this !!!  WOW!!! This volume covers their Budokan lives.  I haven't read it at all and it's getting really late so I'm not even going to try.  But someone else who also bought this magazine was telling me that the crew that covered Kalafina for this article went to the rehearsal the day before and described the rehearsal too. That's a little different from the norm. The article also covers the lives and interviews the trio.

Okay, photos of vol. 19. :)

      

Okay... I think that's all that I can manage for tonight.

If you wish to pick these up, CDJapan does carry them. CLICK ME for vol.16 and CLICK ME for vol.19


I'm only left with Kajiura Yuki's interview in AJ magazine.  Then I have Ieiri Leo and angela CD unboxings to do  And one on the Daruma factory... then I think I'm more or less caught up. :)

For  now... I'm going to go sleep.  Long day at work tomorrow. I will need to concentrate.
So for now... oyasumi. :)

No comments: