description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Kajiura Yuki / Kalafina ~ B-Pass All Area Vol.1

 

This is actually a really good magazine to get for Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina fans.  This magazine features both Kajura Yuki and Kalafina and there are a ton of pages too. :)

Kalafina get 16 pages of awesome goodness.  Lots of coloured photographs and an interview too. This feature centres around their first Budokan lives, titled Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day".

The writer first gives a review of "Red Day" and then of "Blue Day" before giving us the interview with the girls two days after the lives.

First, photos of most of the pages that feature Kalafina because I missed out one two-page spread while shooting it and am too lazy to go back to do it. :P

      

Kajiura Yuki gets six pages. She looks very cool in those black and white photos too!  The article states that the reason for the long interview is to explore the reason for Kajiura Yuki (梶浦由記である理由”を探るためのロング インタビュー).

  

So basically, the interview asks her a little about Kalafina and asks her even more about herself.  I zipped through a bit of it and it seems to ask her a lot of questions about her work as a soundtrack composer.  It seems like it may cover some similar ground as the Kajiura Yuki article that I'm currently in the middle of reading.

Okay... let's see, can I try and squeeze one more in? :)  I'll start... not sure if I'll finish... we'll see. :)

Oh... btw, CDJapan doesn't carry this magazine.  You can get it from Amazon Japan if you like.  I got my copy form them.  Here is the direct product page. CLICK ME.

No comments: