description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] PV previews Kalafina's "ring your bell"



I'm awfully busy today but thought I'll pop in just to share with you guys the latest PV that ufotable has released for FSN.

Aside from the fact that I love ufotable's work and think this PV just makes the new season look so exciting, this PV also previews Kalafina's soon to be released ending theme for S2 of this anime.
It's only the chorus bit of "ring your bell" and the mezamashi terebi clip I think had more of the song in it but still... I'm happy to see it in the PV. :)

Can't wait to watch it tonight!!!  But first there is AAA's live tonight in Singapore.  That may end late... so hopefully I'll be able to watch FSN tonight.  I already went back to subscribe to premium membership on NicoNico for this reason alone.  I let my membership lapse when FSN S1 finished last year.  And now that FSN S2 is starting, I renewed it again so that I can take part in Fate/tweet night at the same time as the anime streams on NicoNico.  I did that last year too and managed to win one of the DMs from ufotable too.  It was cool!!  I don't know if I can take part along with the stream tonight because I'm not sure when I'll be home... but if I can't take part then, I'll watch it later and take part in the tweet campaign later since I already "time shifted" it too.

Okay... have to go... later. :)

No comments: