description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Want to Sell: AAA Live in Singapore tickets

Update: Thank you.  SOLD! :)


Hi guys, due to some unforeseen circumstances I have ended up with 2 spare tickets for the AAA Live in Singapore on the 4th April, this Saturday.

This live is totally sold out, btw.


These are GA tickets and we got them at SGD82.  We're not looking to make money, just wouldn't want them to go to waste, we're letting them go at SGD60.

Please let me know ASAP if you want these tickets because they'll go out on a first come first serve basis.

I prefer to sell them as a pair if possible of course.  I will pass you the tickets at the location of the live itself.

Okay, I have to dash to work.  If you need to ask me questions about these tickets please either post your questions below or direct message me via twitter. (@sharonapple2000)

Thanks!!

No comments: