description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My obsessions in one video. :P




Apparently Google does these year in pictures type things too.  I thought it was only Facebook.  Well, this video summarises quite well all my obsessions.  LOL!!

Well, I need to get some work done.  Procrastinated all day. *sweat

For now... Merry Christmas to all who drop by and check out my blog. :)  Have a good Christmas and a great 2015. :)

cheers :)

Edit:
hmmmm...you may need a google+ account to view that video, i think. Well...while i dont think anyone else besides me is really that interested in it...still...i thought i would download it from google+ and upload it into youtube, if not it feels kind of incomplete. :)


No comments: